Dr. Jennifer A. Murphy
San Jose – Chiropractor
I attended the College of William and Mary in Virginia, graduating with a BS in Kinesiology, the study of human biomechanics, in 2005. I moved to San Jose to pursue my doctorate of chiropractic (DC) at Palmer Chiropractic College, where I graduated Magna Cum Laude and was Salutatorian of my class in 2009. As a student I received additional training specific to chiropractic care for pregnancy related disorders, pediatric complaints and sports injuries.
I began working in a sports focused chiropractic clinic in 2009 and in 2010 I came to Family Chiropractic Care so I could work in a setting that served a broader spectrum of chiropractic patients. Since 2010, I have worked closely with Dr. Juli Snyder, a chiropractor with almost 30 years of experience to draw on and I consider that opportunity to be as valuable as, if not more valuable as my 8 years of formal education. I have really enjoyed the experience of working in a multi-doctor practice but am excited to pursue independent practice now that Dr. Snyder has retired and handed the practice down to me.
When not at work, I spend my time with my fiancé and dog, living here in San Jose. I enjoy the outdoors: hiking, jogging, and rock climbing when I get the opportunity. Growing up having an active lifestyle keeps me motivated to help other to return to all their normal activities as quickly and safely as possible.
- Dr. Murphy joined our practice in 2010. She Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Palmer Chiropractic College in 2009 where she studied multiple techniques including Activator, Drop, Diversified, Sacro-Occipital Technique and Extremity adjusting as well as multiple soft tissue and physiotherapeutic techniques. After graduation, Dr. Murphy pursued studies in Pediatric and Pre-natal care as well.
- Dr. Murphy is a member of the California Chiropractic Association and American Chiropractic Association.
- Dr. Jennifer Murphy is a licensed Chiropractor serving the San Jose community.
- Dr. Jennifer Murphy has been freeing people from pain in her clinic in San Jose, CA. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Murphy is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
- She uses a variety of gentle adjustive techniques, physiotherapy, and rehabilitation exercises. Our office also has specialized equipment to accommodate a pregnant woman.
Dr. Kayla Bravo, D.C.
San Jose – Chiropractor
Dr. Kayla Bravo was born and raised in San Jose, California. After graduating from high school, she moved to San Francisco to pursue a degree in Kinesiology. While at San Francisco State University, she volunteered at various hospitals and non-profit organizations around the Bay Area. It was there that she grew a passion and love for helping people and wanted to become a chiropractor.
In 2013 she attended Palmer West Chiropractic School in San Jose, CA, and learned not only how to provide pain relief but also how to improve the quality of life for her patients. At Palmer, she studied multiple techniques including Activator, Drop, Diversified, Sacro-Occipital Technique, Extremity adjusting, pediatric, and pre and postnatal care. Dr. Bravo performs multiple soft tissue and physiotherapeutic techniques during her treatments and is certified in Webster Technique, Tecnica Gavilan, Rocktape FMT1, and FMT2, and is a part of The Tummy Team and ICPA for kids.
In 2016, she moved to Yuma, Arizona to be with her husband who was serving in the military, and was able to open up her own practice. In May of this year, she moved back to beautiful San Jose, California. On her off time, she loves spending time with her husband and Carolina (dog), traveling, hiking, crafting, watching sports, and being with family and friends.